Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 2- Arbonne 30 day Challenge

Day 2
28 days to go
down 2 lbs 
(water weight, but still exciting. And, yes...I do weigh myself daily. Always have, probably always will..)
Feeling great!

I woke up around 7:45 a.m. I have a hard time sleeping in late (I guess it's all relative). I woke up and got my morning meal-replacement shake ready. Then, I actually ended up falling back asleep sometime and then got up and headed off to Spin Shred. I was stoked for class. I LOVE the challenge that spin shred presents. I push myself so hard because I know that it's only 20 minutes on the bike, 20 minutes in the barre room and 20 minutes back on the bike. We can do almost anything for 20 minutes...right?

I realized today that my meals will look very similar to each other (not something new for me. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a creature of habit.) I did a meal-prep and have the staples for my challenge:
I have my spinach lettuce, sauteed mushrooms and peepers (in olive oil- the juice is mostly water though), grilled chicken breast (I had made a huge "batch" in the crock-pot mid-week), a box of quinoa (1 box of Trader Joes has 11 servings! I'll be ready for the week), my fresh mushrooms (love!), sweet potatoes, avocados and shrimp. I've got more veggies on hand and fruit for my shakes. I also have brown rice pasta (which I had a lot of anyway- I already ate gluten free). 
Today's meals:
8:00 a.m.
Meal-replacement shake:
2 scoops protein mix, raspberries, unsweetened almond milk and water.

12:00 p.m.
Recovery shake:
-I was out of any high glycemic fruits. Oops. I need to get some bananas and pineapple!

Chopped salad:
--I'll re-name this my go-to chopped salad
(chicken, quinoa, roasted peppers and mushrooms, avocado, spinach, olive oil and pepper)

















4:00 p.m.
Meal Replacement Shake

7:00 p.m.
--my go-to chopped salad

. I wasn't hungry today, which is good. I spoke to Molly and made sure that I'm on-track. I am working out so much that I want to make sure that I'm getting all of my food in. 

I'm a bit freaked out about how much fat I'm taking in (even if it's natural/clean fats). I wrote Jennifer and Molly to double check that avocado AND olive oil in the same meal is okay (and not too much fat).

Lastly, I did a Costco run today and was able to stock put on some essential clean-eating products. 
(Bananas, organic spinach, organic strawberries, raspberries, shrimp and fresh salmon)

I also found flavored olive oils. I'll post a product review once I try them all!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! How do you get hooked up with the consultants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! If you'd like to learn more, email me at: FitGirlinPrgoress@gmail.com and I will send you their information :)

    ReplyDelete