Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 11- Arbonne 30 day challenge

Day11

  19 days to go
down 6.5  lbs
WOOHOO! The scale fell today! BIG time! Although, Molly and Jennifer are challenging me to NOT weigh myself for a while. Maybe I'll start that next week and do a week off the scale. I, personally, feel like I need to weigh myself to stay focused and motivated. But, I will try...eventually.
I decided not to have my second round of the 7day cleanse. I was SO gassy and achey yesterday.  I couldn't stand taking it and attempting to work through classes at the studio tooting like a darn train every 5 minutes. I could've cleared room! GROSS! I mean TMI, but SERIOUSLY! I was told that it's normal on the cleanse. I will try again tomorrow.

We had a harvest feast at school today (25 hyper preschoolers- in one room- eating from a buffet) and it was SUPER busy. I didn't take my normal breaks and eat at my normal times.  It got to the point that I NEEDED a break and NEEDED so I went and sad in my car to eat! Hey, it least it was quiet and relaxing. I even got to catch up with my BFF on the phone for a bit.


After class tonight, I made my dinner and made extras for lunch tomorrow:
Shrimp stir-fry with peppers, kale, celery and topped with avocado and pine nuts.
Ohh, Ohh... and my husband got me FLOWERS because he's PROUD of my dedication ;) So sweet.

My flowers from my sweet husband (they're in an old pitcher that was my grandmother's that I use as a vase!)


So, for now... it's off to relax and drink my detox tea! MmMmMm! Stay focused, ladies!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment