Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 1- 30 Day Arbonne Challenge

Day 1
29 days to go


This morning I woke up a little bit late (for me) and headed to my Barre and Spin Shred class! I had a fizz stick (which did give me a pep in my step) before class. However, don't forget that it's called a FIZZ stick. It completely bubbled out of my full water bottle. I had to "eat"/"take" some of the fizzy by itself that was bubbling over. OY! It wasn't the best taste.

After class, I ran to the market and picked up a banana and raspberries to use for my shakes later.
12:00 p.m. (Yeah, my first slip-up...I should've eaten something before class. Hmm-- what should I eat before class Arbonne ladies?)

My recovery shake:
2 scoops of chocolate protein mix.
1 scoop of fiber
1/2 a banana (high glycemic)
9 oz of water.
YUM- A chocolate-banana shake was a delicious late start to the day

1st meal of the day:
Spinach lettuce
1/4 cup quinoa
Mushrooms
Avocado
Olive Oil
Chicken










4:00 p.m. 
My meal replacement shake:
2 scoops of chocolate protein mix
1/2 cup raspberries (low glycemic)
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tbsp of almonds
water





 
7:00 p.m.
Final balanced meal:
Tonight, my husband and I were out shopping downtown. He wanted to go out to dinner and I said that I couldn't. I just didn't want to start my first day with an additional challenge of eating out. Then, I remembered that Water Tower had a great market with an organic/fresh salad bar. Quinoa (it's sprinkled on the top so it kind of looks like a lot), fresh lean turkey breast and chicken breast, spinach and kale mix, a few mushrooms, shredded zucchini, beets and olive oil- BAM! A nice balanced salad for dinner. I was pretty proud of myself tonight.

It's a start! I'm having a bit of a gassy tummy/stomach-pains. Maybe it's all the fiber. Hopefully the digestion plus will kick in (I took it late in the day).

I wasn't hungry at all today, so that's good.

I also made sure to get in:
PLENTY of water
Detox tea
Digestion Plus
Vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment