Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 10- Arbonne 30 day challenge

Day10

20 days to go
down 5 lbs
(After a VERY challenging weekend -eating-wise- I'm very thankful to have maintained. Basically, I lost 5 lbs my first week and am just working on my second week. Let's see if I can get off a few more before Saturday)
Today, I started using my 7 day cleanse juice. It's a vitamin-type liquid that you put in 32 oz of water and then add a fizzy stick to. I HATE the taste and my stomach was gassy/achey all day after starting to drink it. It's supposed to be a detoxifying drink. I don't know if I can handle drinking it again tomorrow. But, I'm sure I will. I'm supposed to take it two days in a row this week.
I had a spin class this morning and had my recovery shake after. I had another shake at 10 a.m. when I was hungry. My first "meal" was at 1:30 and it was my standard salad.
I was VERY tired today. I took a nap after work and planned on going to a spin class and then yoga. However, that is NOT what happened. I ended up napping, waking up to make dinner and relaxing. 
For dinner, I made a left-over super-food mash-up!
I sauteed together:
1/2 c. of frozen organic kale
4 c. fresh spinach
1/4 red pepper
1/4 yellow pepper
3 small chicken breasts
1 tbsp of evoo
1/4 c water
 ---This made 3 servings and is pretty much a balanced meal! Yay for extending my leftovers for today and tomorrow!

I'm off to pack-up for gym/work tomorrow and relax for the rest of the night! Sounds heavenly.


No comments:

Post a Comment