Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 18-arbonne 30 day challenge

Day18
12 days to go
-not weighing myself until Friday

I had a *perfect* day! I got all of my food in, without a single hitch and had double workouts!

Eating:
7:30am- recovery shake
9:10am- breakfast shake
11:15am- lunch of my balanced salad (spinach, quinoa, avocado, olive oil, peppers, mushrooms and shrimp)
3:30- afternoon shake and almonds
7:30pm- evening salad!
Tonight I had two detox teas (same teabag) bc it's yummy and it's freezing out!

Because people have asked (I've been told that it doesn't seen like I'm eating enough) - I take in between 1,200-1,400 calories and way more fat than I used to! But, healthy fats of course.

I prepped my salads and shakes for tomorrow. It's all about being prepared!

I realized that I haven't taken my vitamins in a few days- I'll get on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment