Thursday, December 13, 2012

I took my SWEETIE to SPIN!

Tonight, Fit Girl Studio had their official date night at Lincoln Park!


Classes offered:
Barre with Amy- Take your boo to barre
Spin with Michelle- Take your sweetie to spin

I figured that it would be a better start to take my sweetie to spin because the truth is... you can always fake it until you make it in spin. It's a little more difficult to do that in barre !

To be honest, I don't think my sweetie (husband) was too happy with me when we first got to the studio. I woke him up from a nap, rushed him into work clothes and headed to the gym. When we got there we were greeted by smiling faces and headed straight to the bikes. I tried to set my husband's bike up and thought I did it wrong. So, I had Michelle help and...I had it at the right level (the first time I tried- before I second guessed myself a few times)-woo!

The class was full of new challenges
-It was 60 mins instead of 45! I could tell that little difference, although we prob. only spun for about 50 minutes.
-We did a RELAY RACE between the rows and virtually passed a baton. We did 25 seconds on for each row of sprints and then 3 sets of 10 seconds when it got our row again.
-Dancing with hips and shoulders too my fave lil boogie song.
-Rollings hills to BritBrit
and on and on!

After class, there was Gatorade and waters for us to refuel with. I had a blast and was glad that my husband could experience a class with me.

I have to add the best quotes from my hubby:
Calling his friend to tell him about spin-he said, "I survived! Dang it was HARD! But, I'm alive"
and right after class he looked at me and said, "OMG! I respect you girls SO much more now!" <3
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment