Recommit to Fit in 2013 with Fit Girl Studio. 5 Tips to Keeping Your Fitness Goals.
BRING IT ON 2013!! At Fit Girl, we're uber determined to help you stick to your goals and achieve more in the new year.
So after the ball drops, don't drop the ball. Below are tips on how to stick to your fitness goals this year.
1. There is no time like the present! Looking too far in advance can be overwhelming. So, stop thinking "long term" and focus on today! In no time you'll have been consistently working out for days, weeks, months...
2. Buddy up. Grab a friend and workout or make a new one at the studio. Knowing someone is counting on you makes you more likely to stick with it, even on those days when you just don't want to.
3. Write it down. Let's see it: Do you want to fit into a smaller bridesmaid dress by Spring? Perhaps rock 5 push-ups on your toes? Then take your written goal and post it where you'll see it everyday, like the refrigerator. My goals are posted on my make-up mirror.
4. Get real. Don't set yourself up for defeat with unrealistic goals.
5. Finally, just go for it! What do you have to lose? Make a commitment for three to six days of working out a week. Don't let anything stop you.
Save up to 40%
NYE Commit to Fit SALE!
Monthly Unlimited Auto-Pay for $120
20 Class Pack for $250
But hurry Fit Girl, specials are only available while 2012 lasts! Buy online or in studio!
No further discounts apply. Contracts and packages start on first date of attendance. Auto-pay is a 3 month commitment and only available for new Auto-Pay contracts. 20 Class Pack expires 5/30/13.
|Offer Expires 12/31/2012.|
Let the ladies know that Fit Girl in Progress sent you!