Sunday, December 2, 2012

I LOVE SpinShred


I LOVE SpinShred.
SpinShred:  
n
A HIIT workout activity of 20 minutes on the most amazing spin cycles ever (Evo). Immediately followed up by 20 minutes full-body strength, cardio and core exercises. Ending with 20 minutes of HIIT on the bikes. 
"SpinShred works my entire body. I can't get enough of it!"

SpinShredding:  
v
Working your entire body in a 60 minute (20,20,20) span on and off the bike.  
"I LOVE SpinShredding on the weekends!"


Michelle, did you invent this concept?! Because, it's pretty amazingly awesome and you should totally take credit for it even if you didn't. ;)

Spin Shred is phenomenal because I ALWAYS leave sweaty, exhausted and yet somehow full of energy and feeling like I had the BEST full-body workout! Oh wait, that's because it IS the BEST full-body workout!

Today, Michelle had some fun playlists: 90s/early 2000s and then the second half was a decade mix.
Highlights of the class today:
-Jumps between 1/3 and 2/3 (jumps are ALWAYS sure to make you sweat)
-Spinning to BritBrit's "Gimme More" in 3rd and then taking into 1st for full sprints during the chorus (for some reason it's so motivational)
-"Dancing" in position 3 to boogie oogie with hands in the air and swaying our hips with the sway of our bikes. LOVE it!

I've got to say though, my arms were SO sore from Gina's Ballet Body Bootcamp class today that I could barely lift my 3 lb weights (split it between 4 and 3 lb weights).

Thanks for the calorie blast today, Michelle! <3 me some Fit Girl SpinShred!

No comments:

Post a Comment