Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year & OMG+Dance Party Workout

After near 2 weeks of vacation (yeah,yeah...poor me), I was certainly feeling the effects of my slacking on the nutrition and fitness side of my life (is there another side my life? ok, jk...kind of). I went on a cruise for a week and then spent last night at the resort that my husband and I got married at totally enjoying ourselves. I didn't eat terrible, but I ate what I wanted (still gluten, almost all dairy, caffeine and soy free) but I simply ate TOO much and indulged in sugar like I hadn't in months. That combined with not working out consistently enough...I woke up this morning with a bloated tire around my belly, a headache and a miserable mood (sorry to my mom and husband who put up with me today).  I FINALLY got myself moving this afternoon with a protein shake, detox juice (basically tea..from Arbonne) and water, water, water. After a long nap and a bunch of tweeting...I decided to get off my in progress butt and do what I've been saying that I was going to do all day: WORKOUT!

It was already 7:00 and I don't belong to a gym in Florida (I'm visiting) so I found a HIIT workout and tweaked it to what I needed. I didn't have a treadmill to complete the last 10 minute run so I changed it and this is the OMG+A Dance Party Workout that I came up with. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment