Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Product Review: Zing bars!


I was introduced to Zing Bars by my dietitian, Kelly. She informed me that they were a great Paleo snack when in a bind and were a lot better at regulating blood sugar than other bars.

I received a box of variety flavors from Zing and I was so excited to open the box! I felt like I had to try every flavor that very moment.


Flavors:
  • Chocolate Coconut (chocolate covered)
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter(chocolate covered)-contains dairy
  • Dark Chocolate Hazelnut(chocolate covered)
  • Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (soft cookie)
  • Oatmeal Chocolate Chip (soft cookie)-contains dairy
  • Coconut Cashew Crisp (soft cookie)
  • Almond Blueberry (fruit & nut)-contains dairy
  • Cashew Cranberry Orange (fruit & nut)

ALL of the bars are gluten/wheat and soy free. The bars are also dairy free unless otherwise noted (there are 3 that are NOT dairy free).

Chocolate Coconut and Dark Chocolate Hazelnut were by far my favorite. I also really liked the Cashew Cranberry Orange. The fruit flavors tasted real and not "fake" like many bars are.

I have to go back to the Chocolate Coconut for a moment...it's HEAVEN. It tastes like a clean Almond Joy. I couldn't even handle it! I WANT to order more but they're so delicious that I don't know if I even have self control enough to keep a box in my house!! They're THAT good!

I would most certainly recommend Zing Bars to ANYONE. If you're trying to eat clean or struggle with regulating blood sugar- definitely give them a shot.

Where can I find Zing Bars?
The website has a store locator. It also has these stores on their site.


However, I had a difficult time finding them at Whole Foods and Dominicks.

Your best bet is to buy them online and Zing has shared a discount code if you mention that you saw them on our website! The discount code for 15% off your online order is: FitGirl (offer expires February 20,2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment