Monday, April 1, 2013

Spin junkie

Tonight I had the pleasure of taking my first spin class with Ms. Lindsey! I've taken sculpt fusion with her many times but never spin. Linds was high energy in spin which is a total change from the zen like environment in yoga!

I had a moment during spin tonight when I was on a total adrenaline high! I was breathing deep, moanin' and groanin' (sorry to those next to me) , completely soaked and singing along to Beyonce (sorry again) when I thought to myself, "I'm killing it! I came here tonight to work hard and I'm killing it!"

I promise that I will try to take something other than spin tomorrow ;) you know how much I'm a spin junkie! But, I've got to remember to keep it balanced!

Thanks for a great class- see you tomorrow, fit girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment