Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Important meetings!

(Preface: I'm not one to talk, because I DID cancel my workouts today after coming home with a migraine and crashing. BUT, this is my intention and what I also STRIVE to do... sigh... Man! I sure hope my readers appreciate my honestly and clearness ;)


I saw this quote and it reminded me of the very first time i heard it, back in the fall. Working out isn't the easiest thing for us all. Even when you LOVE your workouts, sometimes life gets busy or you hit a bump in the road (achem- me!! at the moment!!!) where you just can't seem to stay on track. If you look at your workouts as IMPORTANT MEETINGS then you're a lot less likely to cancel. Knowing that my Fit Girl Family expects to see my shining face at classes (usually) makes me get up and head to class despite how tired I might be feeling.

If you have trouble sticking to a plan- grab a friends, schedule a firm "date" and DON'T CANCEL! Remind each other that it's an IMPORTANT MEETING to get your fitness on and that neither of you can cancel...hold each-other accountable!

I know that I can do it if I just get back at it and stick to my plan. It's a daily struggle at the moment, for me, but I'm working through it and I know I can get back on top! And as for you, you rock! I know you can do it too, fit girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment