Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"I would've been tired in an hour anyway..."

These words came out of my mouth, right after the owner of Fit Girl Studio said "Hello!" this morning. Well, I mean...I did say, "Hey! Good morning!" FIRST. Then, I said, "I figured I would still be tired in an hour anyway, so I really should just get up and come workout." And THAT my fellow Fit Girls...THAT...is what I did this morning at 6:00 a.m. I got up and got my pretty little butt to the studio for cardio barre.

It might not seem like that big of a deal. It might not seem post-worthy. But, I assure you- it was huge for me. I set goals for myself this week of:
1. PLAN my meals out
2. STICK TO PLAN
3. Go to MORNING (6am) workouts.

Today, I accomplished goal 3 already and just need to stick to plan for the remainder of the day! Woop Woop!

What are YOUR goals for the week? How are you going to accomplish them? Stick with it, fit girls, you can do it!

Have a happy, healthy and fit day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment