Sunday, March 31, 2013

"Hardest class ever! "

Student: omg this class is the hardest class ever!
Michelle: what did you say, girl?!?!
Students: it's so hard! But.. In a good way.
Me: ... And that's why it's my most favorite class ever!

I took spin shred with the queen of Fit Girl, Michelle, the past two days. It's obvious why all of Chicago is raving about spin shred. Each time I take it (it is currently offered on Thursday evenings and on Saturday&Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m.) I'm so inspired by how hard I can push myself. It revs me up for the rest of the day.

Today, our shred portion was all about arms! I was shaking and feeling like jello from the start!

The killer was when we got back on our bikes and started a Tabata drill on our bikes which I've never done before. A Tabata drill is usually done in bootcamp. A true Tabata is a drill of cardio bursts (8 of them) which consist of 20 seconds all out and then 10 seconds off. We did this with sprints today on the bikes and it was amazing! I felt so proud of myself when I was done.

Today's class rocked!

Thanks, queen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment