Sunday, February 24, 2013

Move it in March- I DARE YOU!


MARCH is upon us!
Can you believe it?!
That means...
  • warmer weather
  • spring break
  • shorter shorts 
  • and less clothes 
(okay, maybe not EXACTLY those things here in Chicago- but we can hope..)!

During the month of March, I DARE YOU to MOVE IT! Keep yourself accountable and make it a point to get moving for at LEAST 45 minutes a day! Don't worry about vacations, busy schedules or committments- that's starting things off on the wrong foot! We are ALL busy! I know that I'm traveling twice in March but I KNOW that keeping active is important! Schedule times to workout (morning is the best because you can't hide from it. There aren't usually any excuses except, "I'm tired!" that would get in the way) and stick to it! If you're on the go make sure to bring workout clothes and running shoes. Anything active for 45 minutes counts!

Current Fit Girl offers:
$20 for 1 week unlimited classes (for new clients)
$150 Unlimited AutoPay 
$120 Student/Teacher rate

Who's in?! Who is going to MOVE IT IN MARCH with me?

Be sure to LIKE our Facebook page in order to share your Move it in March journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment