Sunday, February 10, 2013

Energy Bits- Product Review

EnergyBits


A few years ago, a friend of mine began working for a start up company that sold "bits" made out of alge and vitamins geared towards weightloss, fitness, energy and vitality. Fast forward to 2013 and I saw someone tweet about loving their "Energy Bits!" I had to reach out to the company and see if I could get a sample to blog about! I really wanted to try their products but hadn't ever purchased any. At any rate, I received a sample and was so excited to try them...then I got sick. I kept putting it off and putting it off and I finally tried them this week! I LOVE them.

The first time I used the "bits" (you take about 30 algae&spirulina tabs at a time-they're tasteless) I was heading to a cardio barre class. I had zero-energy. I felt like I was about to get sick and didn't even want to go to class. I figured it was a PERFECT time to try out this product! It was indeed! I felt more awake and full of energy. It was a 6:00 a.m. class and really seemed to help me make it through the day. They really saved me that day. The second time I took them, I just needed a pick-me-up before heading off to work. I felt great during the day. I was more alert and able to tackle the job of being an early-childhood teacher on a snowy Monday morning.

I'm really inerested in trying more of their products and purchacing the Energy Bits!

A few quick facts about these little bits:
  • Algae is 60% protein- the highest concentration on the planet.
  • Algae quickly converts to glucose because it's already in amino acid form, which builds muscles. Glucose is one major source of energy in the body.
  • Algae tabs are 100% spirulina, which release nitric oxide into your body naturally. Our bodies and muscles need to use nitric oxide to open blood vessels and deliver oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
  • Olympic athletes, NASA astronauts and millions more world wide have been utilizing algae for the last 50 years. I had no idea! total shocker to me.


If you're looking for a product that will give you natural energy, without the chemicals and additives, and zero-crash...give Energy Bits a try!

From EnergyBits.com website:
"Want more energy, more mental vitality, or a healthy high protein snack you can grab on the go? How about a quick way to boost your athletic performance, supercharge your run or crank up your endurance while working or working out? If so, ENERGYbits® are for you. Made from 100% organicallly grown spirulina algae and loaded with 40 nutrients, ENERGYbits® algae tabs have the highest concentration of protein in the world (64%) all for just one calorie per tab. Endorsed by the United Nations as the most nutritious food on earth, spirulina algae has been a favorite of Olympic gold medalists for decades and is a super food in every sense of the word, delivering instant and enduring energy to your brain and body.

Best used for:

  • Increasing Energy 
  • Increasing Endurance
  • Increasing Mental Vitality
  • High Protein Snack
  • Curbing Hunger 
  • Meal Replacement
  • Balancing Blood Sugar
  • Lowering Blood Pressure
  • Reducing Fatigue

How to take them:
For best results, swallow at least 30 ENERGYbits® (or more) before any workout, run, game or intense physical or mental activity. They will improve your energy and endurance. Also take whenever you are tired, hungry or don't have time to eat or cook. They are a terrific high protein, low calorie snack or meal on the go.  A favorite of Olympic athletes.Swallow with beverage (or chew them as you would a handful of nuts). Remember, they're "bits" of food (not pills)."






No comments:

Post a Comment