Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sprint to summer! 20 more days!

My SPRINT to SUMMER started this morning at 8:00 am. at Fit Girl! I RAN over to the studio and hopped on a cycle ready for SPIN SHRED with the fabulous, Michelle! When I was grabbing my water I even heard a fellow Fit Girl tell Michelle, "I'm addicted to Spin Shred- going to both Evanston and here!" That about sums it up- SPIN SHRED is AMAZING. Mostly because it marries cardio and toning together so perfectly. 20 minutes of grueling cycling, 20 minutes of strength and toning intervals and 20 minutes back on the cycle to get another burst of heart-pumping cardio. LOVE IT!


I spent the rest of my life pretending like Summer in Chicago had already started. My husband and I dined al fresco for brunch at Wishbone. Then, we headed to Mai Fest (which ended up being a stroll around Lincoln Square and then off to the park with my niece) for some city-fun. I'd say that I had a very successful Saturday!

What did you do today to get your sprint to summer going strong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment