Saturday, June 29, 2013

Frustration

This morning- I feel like the world is against me. Okay, that's a bit dramatic but...this morning sucks.

I woke up early to go to spin and barre. I didn't leave myself enough time to walk to spin (8am) so I decided to just go to barre and drive there instead (the weather is super iffy). I got dressed, sat down and read some fitness articles and then headed to the studio. I got there at 8:40 and got a prime parking spot. When I walked to the meter to pay I realized that I didn't have my debit card. Fabulous. So, I circled around my old neighborhood to find free street parking. FAIL. I got stuck behind a garbage struck on a side street for 15 minutes. It was 9:02 by the time I got off that street. As I drove by the studio, I saw everyone in their beautiful chair sits. I drove down another street hoping that if I found parking right away I could run into class late. FAIL. FAIL. EPIC FAIL. I couldn't find parking. I drove back home VERY FRUSTRATED.

This was a LONG week. I am trying to dedicate myself to living healthy and making it part of my life. I did well on the eating front. I ate clean, minus some frozen yogurt...summertime weakness. But, as far as getting to the studio- my schedule would only allow for mornings (6am) and after working late and long days I just couldn't do it every morning. I went to class Mon, Wed and planned on Sat and Sun. Now that Saturday is out- I won't even reach my minimum goal of getting to barre 4 times (which I prematurely posted on Facebook about my pride in doing so!) this week. Not to mention that there's a new$5 cancelation (within 2 hours of class)/missed class fee- so that's a bummer. I even drove in the monsoon storms on Wednesday so that I didn't have to miss a class ha

Okay- annoying, whiney, complainy and crying post can now come to an end. It was a bad morning and it'll be over soon. I just need to remember to check for my card now that I'm driving to the studio. Lesson learned, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment