Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's okay - but it's time to prioritize ...

I've realized that I can't NOT workout. I can't NOT eat healthy. Every time i slide off of my path and gain weight I realize that I'm just NOT a happy person in this state. I've slacked off for a long time for various reasons. AND IT'S OKAY- but, IT'S TIME TO PRIORITIZE!

It's time to stay focused on remember why I'm are doing this in the first place. I want to feel good. I want to be happy and I want to look my best.

This week, I'm going to take it DAY by DAY to get myself back on track. HEALTH is a huge priority and this week- each day..I need to prove/remind myself of that.

This is me, taking a deep breath and realizing that it's all going to be okay. It's OKAY to be a work in progress. I'm okay :) sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment