Monday, June 3, 2013

It was all because of the SUN!

Last night before bed I thought to myself, "You know what? I will cancel spin in the morning and just take a class in the evening." so, I got on my FG app and canceled my spin class with Sarah.

But, mother nature had other plans- at 5:30 a.m. the sun was lighting up my entire bedroom and woke me up! I looked at the clock and realized, "What a nice surprise! I CAN make it to spin!"

I got up, threw clothes on and headed to the elevator. When I got to the elevator I saw a fellow fit girl heading to spin. I was half asleep and looked like a hot mess but the point is...I got up and got myself to spin!

It was a good thing I DID get up this morning because I had zero energy tonight to head to the studio for a class. Everything happens for a reason ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment