Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Part of being a FitGirl (in progress)

I was sitting here thinking about what being a Fit Girl means to me and I realized that its way more than simply working out at a fun studio named "Fit Girl."

Since starting at fit girl I've been thrown into this environment where everyone is supportive. It's been nearly 7 months since I first contacted Michelle about Fit Girl. Since then I've taken this crazy fitness journey and learned that it was much more about learning about myself than just fitness. I've learned that I can achieve pretty much anything I want if I stick to it. I learned that having a supportive group of like minded people around you can make all of the difference and I learned that its most certainly about progress not perfection.

So- to me.. Being a fit girl means:
Being part of something wonderful. Taking health and fitness and placing it as a huge priority in your life. It means waking up early and pushing yourself through challenging times. It means working hard and focusing on progress not perfection. Being a FitGirl is pretty fabulous ;)

Thanks for all you've given me and all you've helped me grow- Fit Girl Studio !

No comments:

Post a Comment